NOTICE: MAINECARE CHANGES
If you have MaineCare, be aware that changes are coming and your coverage will need to be renewed soon.
What you should do now:
- Update your address – if you’ve moved, let MaineCare know your updated address, so they can contact you about your renewal.
- Make sure they also have your current email and phone number to reach you when it’s time for renewal.
You can call 1-855-797-4357, option 1 to update your information through an automated system, or visit MyMaineConnection.gov.
Stay connected to stay covered!
What you can do later this year:
- Complete your renewal form. MaineCare will send you a renewal form by mail or e-notice that you need to complete. This form will arrive between April 2023 and March 2024.
- To make sure you do not miss it, be on the lookout for the envelope with a blue block with the renewal information and instructions. If you signed up for e-notices, you will get a message in your account when it is time for your renewal.
- When you get your renewal form, fill it out and return it right away to avoid a gap in coverage.
IF IT’S BLUE, IT’S TIME TO RENEW!