Dental care offered by appointment only.
- All common insurance carriers accepted for covered services.
- Visa, Mastercard, cash, checks accepted.
- Sliding fee program available to pre-approved patients.
- Bring your insurance card to each visit.
- There is a strict cancellation policy, so if you are unable to keep your appointment call the office immediately.
- A parent or guardian must accompany any patient under 18.
DID YOU KNOW?
Bucksport Regional Health Center also has a Dental Center. Do you have a need for dental services?
Dental health is an important part of your medical well-being.
We offer exams, fillings, cleanings, extractions, whitening, mouth guards, crowns, partials, etc.
We strive to offer our patients a wide range of services and would like the opportunity to serve you. We bill dental insurance, MaineCare and offer a sliding fee program for those that qualify.
Please call 902-1100 or 1-800-993-5990 to register and make an appointment.
Bucksport Regional Dental Center
Bucksport, ME 04416
Staff members include:
Dr. Natalie Sigwart, DDS
Dr. Radip Uprety, DDS
Jessica Poole, Hygienist
Nicole Gillway, Hygienist