JOB OPENING: Executive Assistant
The Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative assistance and support to the
Executive Director and Chief Operations Officer (COO) in a wide variety of duties and responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assists and supports the Executive Director and COO with a wide variety of administrative tasks. Manages all contracts, takes minutes at various meetings, attends board meetings. Assists with new provider onboarding and documentation.
QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED FOR POSITION:
Experience and Skill Requirements: The following experience and skills are considered essential:
- A minimum of five years of high level executive assistant or administrative assistant experience in a business office required; experience in a healthcare setting preferred; experience with human resources preferred.
- Proven exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Computer experience using Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office software products required.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and the public.
- Ability to identify problems and use good judgment to recommend solutions.
- Ability to establish priorities and coordinate work activities.
Education Requirements: The following education requirements are considered essential:
- A two or four-year degree from an accredited college or university in a related field, or the equivalent in education and experience, is required.
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume to: [email protected]