BRHC holds weekly COVID-19 vaccine clinics at our Bucksport location,110 Broadway, on Tuesdays from 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. and Thursdays from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Medical providers will be on site and walk-ins are welcome, or pre-register here. You may also contact our COVID information line at 469-7371, dial 6, dial 2, to schedule. We are currently offering Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines while supplies last. Clinics are open to anyone 18 and older.
We will provide updates on additional evening, weekend and Coastal Health Center (Ellsworth) clinics here, on our Facebook page, and on our COVID information line.
BRHC is currently offering booster Moderna COVID-19 vaccinations at this time for those who are immunocompromised. This includes people who have:
- Been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
- Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Received a stem cell transplant within the last 2 years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune response
- Post-splenectomy patients
Please note the following:
At this time, we are offering Moderna boosters for those who were vaccinated with the two-dose Moderna vaccine. The FDA is not currently recommending a booster for those who received the one-dose Johnson and Johnson vaccine. Bring your vaccination card with you to your appointment. You must wait at least 28 days after the second Moderna shot to receive the booster. People should talk to their healthcare provider about their medical condition, and whether getting an additional dose is appropriate for them; however, proof of recommendation or diagnosis from a provider is not required to receive the third dose.
Find additional information on COVID-19 booster vaccinations here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/recommendations/immuno.html”
Free Rides are available to COVID-19 Vaccination Appointments: Learn more here.
Find information about the different COVID-19 vaccines here.
Please keep in mind the following information as you schedule with us:
- We will post updates about new clinics here and on our Facebook page. We will also update our COVID information line (469-7371, dial 6, dial 2).
- Once we post information about a new clinic, you may schedule online. Or, leave a message on our COVID Information Line at any time and we will call to schedule you for the next available clinic.
- Please do not contact your provider to schedule an appointment for vaccination.