We have had an overwhelming response to our upcoming Vaccine Clinic on April 10, 2021. The 100 vaccines we received for the clinic have been booked. We expect to get more Johnson and Johnson (Janssen) vaccines for a vaccine clinic next week. Please watch this page for updates on our next clinic as well as how to schedule your appointment online. PLEASE NOTE: The April 10 clinic is being held from 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 noon at the Miles Lane School – not at Bucksport Regional Health Center. Those who are not patients will be required to show a Maine State ID or Maine State Driver’s License as proof of age and Maine Residency at the appointment.
Please keep in mind the following information as you schedule with us:
- We will post updates about new clinics here and on our Facebook page. We will also update our vaccine information line (469-7371, dial 6, dial 2).
- Once we post information about a new clinic, you may schedule online. We will include the self-scheduling site in the update.
- We are receiving small amounts of vaccine, which means our clinics will fill quickly. At this time, we cannot provide a regular day or time when we will re-open the site for scheduling.
- If you do not have access to the internet, you may call and leave your name and number on the vaccine information line if the message states we have openings. We will continue to return these phone calls until we have filled the clinic. After this, we will not be able to return the call. You will need to call and leave your information again once the message states we have a new clinic with openings.
- Please do not contact your provider to schedule an appointment for vaccination.
- We encourage you to search for additional options on the Maine CDC Vaccine Site: https://www.maine.gov/covid19/vaccines/vaccination-sites For help scheduling, call the Maine COVID-19 Community Vaccination Line at 1-888-445-4111.
- We thank you all for your patience as we attempt to vaccinate as many people as possible given the amount of vaccine we are allotted.
Free Rides are available to COVID-19 Vaccination Appointments: Visit https://www.maine.gov/dhhs/sites/maine.gov.dhhs/files/inline-files/Transportation-To-COVID19-Vaccination-Sites.pdf